Who this book is for…
- You’ve heard that learning to code is a good idea
- You want to know how you can take advantage of this incredibly in-demand skill
- You want more flexibility in your work life, and
- You don’t want to have to spend a bunch of money or wait a long time to get your skills to a good level
If you identified with the points above, I can confidently say that this book IS for you.
But, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. This is NOT a guidebook for learning to code. Each language is vastly different and you can find resources for the specific path you wish to take on numerous websites around the net (I share a few in the book).
Instead, this book is part-memoir and part-advice. It’s my experience and it’s what I learned along the way.
Each chapter includes my own story as well as my top tips and best advice for achieving a similar path.
Within the book, I talk about…
- The Single Most Important Mindset You Will Need to Be Successful
- How I Taught Myself How to Code for FREE and You Can Too
- How I Got My First Job as a Paid Developer Within 3 Months & My Top Tips For Getting Hired
- My ‘Secret Sauce’ When It Comes to Finding Freelance Clients, and
- How I Was Able to Work Remotely From Bali
If you want to be inspired and informed about what you can achieve in a short space of time by pursuing a career with incredible demand, download or order the book now.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside.